Saturday, January 10, 2009

10/1/09 Day 1

Well, this morning I went to my first weight watchers meeting in several years. It was very busy, due to lots of new members etc etc. Fortunately for me I am a lifetime member, so the paperwork etc didn't take as long. I was given all the books and bit and pieces to read through, which i will do when I get some spare time. So this it is, I am off and racing.

Have been doing weight watchers online since New Year and over the past 2 weeks have lost 1 kilo. This is great, but still feel the meetings will be good. I can't get there every week, but will try for at least fortnightly meetings.

The online boards have been a great inspiration and I enjoy being a member of the 'Fallen Angels' and also the 'Lose 30kilos by Easter', groups. They have been a great source of inspiration and they really helped me to get back on the right track. I am really excited about reaching my first goal of a 5kg loss. Then I get to buy myself a pandora bracelet yay. Then the next 5kg, making a total of 10kg, I am buying an angel pandora charm in honour of my friends from the 'Fallen Angels' group. Can't wait for that one!

3 comments:

  1. Your going well Leanne good luck you can do it cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Leanne

    Good for your hun returning to meetings, it does help, it makes you more accountable! You are doing great!

    Hurray for the Fallen Angels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best, good luck for 2009. I have friends who have lost a lot of weight by joining a local weight watchers, although they weren't too overweight to start with they managed to achieve their target weight with the help & support of weight watchers.

    ReplyDelete