Tuesday, January 20, 2009




Tuesday 20.1.09



Things are going well so far this week, have tried really hard to stay within points, sometimes a bit of a challenge, and have done my new Walk Away the Pounds dvd on Sunday night and again last night. It is good because it is low impact, but still a good workout, especially for someone like me who hates exercise. I can't stand walking - you know what I mean, going for a walk just for the sake of it with no purpose and I find it terribly boring. Have had many gym memberships over the years, but after a few months, stop going as it all gets too hard. Have my treadmill, booorrriiiinnnggggg. Maybe when biggest loser starts up again, which will be soon, I might get on the treadmill while I watch it. Anyhow, today I have included photos of my kids, aren't they beautiful?

1 comment:

  1. Two very gorgeous boys indeedy!

    Leanne, I'v been finding exercise at the bottom of my to do list lately as well. It must be boredom! Time to find something else to do, if I really have to, do I need to?????? *sigh* I don't wanna! lol

    ReplyDelete